Archivo del blog

Datos personales

Mi foto
3, Bogota, Colombia
tengo 15 años soy inteligente

Seguidores

2 nov 2009

BIOGRAPHY STEVEN

"Mis funny situation"

BIOGRAPHY

My name is Steven Gaona Cristian Clopatofsky am 15 years old, born on 5 September 1994, my mom called Nora Inés Bernal Clopatofsky and my dad called Ruben Dario Gaona Cruz. I am currently enrolled ninth grade, I consider myself an intelligent guy and kind, I am very good at all sports, but excel in football, sometimes very tiring and I'm vulgar, I like playing video games and walking.



Chicaque Park

Located in Soacha Cundinamarca, a park full of mist, is a small reserve of exotic animals are well-maintained inside has a wonderful vegetation that cools the environment is a good place to visit and reconnect with nature.

There lived a very wonderful experience with the parrot, biting a piece of apple and place it on a stick and the parrot flew to where he was the apple and ate it.

This tour was an attack against the physical integrity of teachers that we had to descend into an abyss of 2600 meters and then upload it on paved roads.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario